Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Ketchup Runs Slower When the Lights Go Down

I don't know what it is lately, but I'm so tired all the time that I just want to sit and do nothing when I come home from work. I usually end up falling asleep while watching tv by about seven o'clock. It might be the cold weather, since I'm out in it a lot, or it could be that I have an unknown illness (I'm a part time hypochondriac, so I'm always thinking something is wrong), or it could be the dreaded A.G.E. factor which my wife is leaning toward in her opinion of my predicament though I think she's wrong.
I think it's probably a combination of things, mainly the winter weather and lack of sunlight. It is depressing, although this month is moving along faster than most Januarys do, and I hate feeling like a slug. I can't wait for Spring.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

I'm with you on this one! As much as I go in for the gloom and doom, sometimes winter seems to drag. I'm always feeling a little less perky by February. May seems a long way off.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I know how you feel. Winter seems to drag on forever. I always feel tired all the time, I have no desire to do much of anything all through January and February. I think its the winter weather and the fact that it gets dark so early. It's so depressing.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home