Monday, September 10, 2007

I Didn't Know

A while back we hosted a kindergarten drinking party at our house. I thought it would be a lot safer than letting the kids cross the street to get to that house that smells like a dirty birdcage. Plus I thought the kids would think of us as the "cool" parents, especially when the strippers showed up. I didn't know it was illegal to serve alcohol to minors in my own home, or that we could pay a fine, go to jail, and even lose my job as Sunday school teacher unless we knew who to bribe. But that's what happened, and it wasn't cool. I learned my lesson... don't invite that cop's kid next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

This one made me laugh out loud! Never invite anyone related to the cops! You want to keep that job as a Sunday School teacher (I used to do that many years ago, but found out that I didn't like kids enough to keep from burn out so it only lasted a few years.)

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home