Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Building and Destruction of the Fourth Klagon Dynasty and Its Impact on Daily Life in the Following Twelve Centuries

Nothing's been happening around here so I haven't been writing anything, even though writing about nothing is what I do most of the time anyway. Actually I started a few times to put something down but realized my thoughts weren't coordinated on an sane, adult level - more of a Homer Simpson kind of concentration - so I didn't bother. Had a couple of great ideas for a story or two but everyday life prevents me from having the time to write them. Well maybe not great ideas, but good ones. Ok, so my ideas stunk like last week's gym socks and I couldn't get past the first paragraph. I have no enthusiasm at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

I so feel you here! I'm like that everyday and since I've been fighting a vile cold for weeks, I've been particularly lethargic. Here's hoping for a very good spring full of energy and fun! Take care, buddy!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home