Thursday, December 31, 2009

Out With The Old...

Here we are on the last day of the year, so I think it's time to start on those 2009 resolutions that I've been putting off. The main one is to quit procrastinating, but maybe that was an unreasonable goal. Oh well, we'll see what the new year brings, maybe I'll aim to lose some weight or get a girlfriend or finally get up the courage to kidnap Sean Connery and force him to sing I'm the Happiest Girl in the Whole USA. See, you should always make up one crazy, unattainable thing to try just to keep things interesting... like I'd ever lose any weight.. sheesh.
Happy New Year to all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hi Tim,

Happy new year! I hope you're having a great day. I don't have a clue what 2010 holds, but I have a good feeling that it's going to be a whole lot better than last year.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home