Friday, September 25, 2009

I Don't Fit In

Once in awhile when I have some spare time I like to click on the "Next Blog" button and see where it takes me. I've found lots and lots of pages devoted to crafts, knitting, crochet, and scrap booking. Many photographic blogs with brilliant pictures, lots of artists displaying their paintings, and writers using this forum to create poetry or stories. Then I look at my corner of the blogosphere and realize how lacking I am in subject matter, creativity and consistency. I could change and make this into a home remodeling blog... but that would border on a comedic sort of undertaking, what with the way my projects turn out. Or I could get into gardening on here, although if I posted pictures of my weed-infested jungle that started out as a garden I wouldn't get invited to brunch at the Green Thumb Society. I've seen a few blogs centered around macabre, horror-type things, so judging by my sons' rooms I could qualify in that category.

I'll have to mull this over and maybe change things when I get a chance, but the way I procrastinate that's gonna be a while. Hey, there's a thought. A procrastination site. Yep. One of these days I'll get around to doing just that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hi Tim,

I love the idea of a procrastination blog! I've often thought about doing one about being stuck in that same thematic vein. Love your blog -- don't change a thing, buddy!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home