Sunday, April 15, 2007

We're So Sorry, Uncle Albert


There is so much I wanted to get done today, with it being my day off, but the weather isn't cooperating and I have a very lackluster attitude right now, so I think I'll lay in bed and watch the Indians game - providing they play today (they got snowed out of their home opening series, and it's supposed to snow more today). I started burning the old house that's on my property the other day, board by board. It would be great just to set the whole thing on fire and be done with it, but it happens that power lines run right over top of it, so unless I want to risk angering the neighbors by cutting off their power supply, I have to do things the hard way. That's ok with me, but today the wind isn't going to let me build a fire without blowing it all over the place. So... I don't think I'll do a bloody thing all day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

Enjoy your day off and don't do anything! There's nothing better than that -- especially if the weather is bad.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good Beatles' allusions.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home