Thursday, September 20, 2007

Virus Season

I haven't been on here for a while now because I've been sick for about a week, but mainly because my computer is sicker than me. A couple of months ago my virus protection expired and I never got around to getting it back, so of course I was hit by several viruses. I went to a free scan site and found out that I had 16 Trojan viruses, 50 bad cookie things(sorry if I get too technical here), and 38 unidentified risks. Since these all are making my computer run extremely slowly they couldn't be taken off, so it looks like I'll have to reformat my hard drive, again. I'm putting that off as long as I can, but I can't wait too much longer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Poor Tim's computer! I had this happened and it wiped out my hard drive once. So evil! I hope your reformat goes well and that everything is good. Hey, it's Friday, thanks be to Jesus! Have a really good weekend, Tim!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home