Saturday, November 08, 2008

Please Excuse Tim for Being Absent

It's been a crappy last few days. I've had the flu and haven't been to work since Wednesday. Went to the ER Thursday because my wife was sure I had appendicitis, and the doctor who examined me did too, so I had to go through blood tests, CAT scan and have an IV stuck in my arm the whole time only to find out five hours after I got there that I didn't have appendicitis and it was probably the flu. I had planned on getting a bathroom put in the cabin while it was still nice out, but now I'll have to work in the cold, rain and snow.
The bad thing is that I know I must be sick because anytime I've missed work in the past I felt guilty, like I was playing hooky. This time work is the farthest thing from my mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

I so hope you're feeling better. Sending all love and well wishes!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home