Monday, October 20, 2008

Fear is the High

I love watching the constant treats which are the horror movies this time of year. Not that they scare me much anymore because after so many of them I pretty much know when the sudden - impact scary part is about to come, but they are fun to see and remind me of when I was terrified by them. Now, through my panic attacks, I feel that same fright and adrenaline rush but for different, even more illogical reasons than an ax murderer who's come back to life to hide in my closet. I wish I could go back to the days when a good (or bad) horror flick would be the only cause to feel those emotions of fear. A counselor once told me that people pay good money going to haunted houses and thrill rides to get the same kind of terror trip I feel when I get anxious and panicky. I would so love to trade places with those people and live a normal life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

I hear you on this one! I can't think of anything weirder than paying someone to make me feel more anxious! I love horror movies and stuff, but have to lay off them mostly because they don't agree with my system in that they cause a lot of bad dreams. I'm hoping you're having a great week!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home