Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Predict With Almost Absolute Certainty That There Will Be Weather Tomorrow

So I guess it's winter here in Ohio, because all the potholes have been packed with snow and ice for a couple of weeks making it nice to drive on a fairly smooth surface for a change. We've gotten about five inches of snow tonight in the last four hours. I kept hoping they'd cancel classes for tonight, but no such luck. It was slow going because nothing had been done to clear the roads, then coming home they were just as bad, so much so that I almost had to put down my fajita and milkshake and drive with my hands just to keep from sliding into the ditch as I was talking to my wife on the cell phone telling her to be careful because of all the nuts on the road. Great White North, eh? Beauty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home