Monday, November 01, 2010

The Few and the Proud



My nephew Mitchell was home last weekend from Marine boot camp, and my sister (his mother, standing next to him) had a get-together for family and friends. He's everything we've come to expect from our Marines,a good person with integrity, intelligence and loyalty. We're all proud of him and wish him the best.
My sister said there were about 500 in his graduating class, and that Parris Island graduates a class every week. I didn't realize there were that many recruits joining the service these days, but if most are like Mitchell then I feel secure knowing that the safety of our country is entrusted to men of this caliber.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

Thanks so much for posting this! Great picture -- everyone looks great, especially you!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home