Thursday, March 02, 2006

Just a Few Things

Yesterday started Lent so no more pop for us. Every year we give up pop (or soda if you will) for Lent as a family, and some of us make personal abstinences as well. A lot of people give up sweets, which is something I should do but haven't.


My oldest son left this morning on a weekend vacation with his friend. It really worries me because they are driving to Canada with little money and no real plan. It's snowing like crazy here so I hope he doesn't run into any of this. His friend has a map, but my son is not good at following directions and gets lost going about anywhere, except to bed. Just hoping they don't do anything stupid that will start an international fiasco and lead to all out war with the Canucks.


The furnace guys got the new furnace hooked up and there's heat coming out of it! They've been at it all week and are moving along pretty good now that they've put almost all the ductwork in. Since it's pretty cold tonight we'll get a chance to see how much of a difference it makes.


Tomorrow is my last day of work before vacation! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home