Sunday, October 22, 2006

Vandalism

I went out to get into my car yesterday and found the inside of my side mirror laying on the road slightly under the car. I picked pieces of glass out of the road and took them inside to throw away. When I came back out a police car was parked on the street talking to my neighbor across the road. I stopped him when he got through talking to them and told him my mirror was broken. He said "Yeah, you and fifty other people." Apparently someone went on a spree and smashed mirrors on about 80 vehicles in the area. Oh well, just another day in a small town.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

I'm so sorry about that! How dreadful. Eighty mirrors is going to bring someone some very bad luck, I'm guessing.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home