Saturday, November 04, 2006

Ass Scratchin Day

Ok, I started three different posts and didn't like any of them, so I'll just put down what I did today, which won't take long. Actually I had a pretty good day, but didn't get anything done that I should have (painting the bathroom, for example). My youngest son and I went to the land and worked in the woods. When I was younger I made a sort of tent-looking shelter out of sticks and leaves, and I was trying to do that today. Got a good start on it, and also took a hike to the other side of the hill. Hopefully I can get back there to get the shelter done before the snow flies. No big deal if not, but it's just something fun to do.
Ummm... right now I'm fixing supper, sausage stir fry. Wife will probably turn her nose up at it, or she'll come in and say she already ate on the way home.
Umm... ok that's about it.
Oh yeah.........GO BUCKEYES!!!! Winners again today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

That sounds like a really good day! And sausage stir fry, well, that sounds great! Hope you have a very good weekend.

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home