Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Old Man Down The Road

Just another day pining for the "good old days" when I was young and free to take off and do as I please. That time of my life seems like it came and went so fast... The period between when I got out of school and when I got married. Actually it was a total of seven years and even though I packed a lot of good times in there it still sped by way too fast. Not to say that married life hasn't been a good time (yes, my wife reads this once in awhile) but everything new and exciting came into play during that time period.The great 80's music explosion (title is a great song), all the riches I had that-at the time- I didn't know I had, the feeling of being in control of my own destiny without the constraints of school. If I could go back in time I'd probably be at the skating rink right now, listening to AC-DC and checking out the girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home