Friday, November 17, 2006

THE Game

Well, tomorrow is THE day. If you don't know what day I'm talking about then you obviously aren't from Ohio or Michigan or else you'd know that it's the most anticipated day of the year, even outranking Free Beer Day. Of course I'm talking about the Ohio State/Michigan College football game which is the most important game every year to fans of either team. I'm not going to say much about it because you can't help hearing about it from everyone else. I know I'll be watching the game, despite any plans (haha) my wife has for me.

In other news, I was pleasantly surprised to see a newspaper articlehttp://timesreporter.com/index.php?Category=4 on a former co-worker when I opened the paper today. Ashley had been a cashier at the store where I work, and is always so nice and friendly with such a sincere, wonderful smile. One year for Halloween she dressed as a farm girl with a straw hat and bibs and it was absolutely amazing how stunning she looked wearing those old clothes. I thought right then that she would make a great model. The article in the paper today was about her being on tv in a show and hoping to become a wardrobe stylist. It's nice when you see people like her getting ahead in life!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jash said...

not cool. we don't have crazy football games with free beer in canada. we have igloos yo. nice blog

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home