Sunday, December 31, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Ever since the world didn't end with the coming of the new millenium, New Years is just another day for me. More of a pain, really, because I always write the past year's date on everything until about June. Nevertheless, I'll be joining in the celebration at midnight tonight, probably by falling asleep on the couch five minutes before the ball drops, as usual.

I don't think I'll make any concrete resolutions because they only last a few days at best. However, I'm going to try for an overall improvement in my life for the new year. A better mental outlook, staying in shape physically, and trying to figure out how to have more faith that things will work out the way they are supposed to. Check that, make it GETTING in shape, then staying in shape.

With the exception of going further into debt by refinancing the house and purchasing the land to build a new house on, nothing much happened in 2006. Oh, and of course I discovered what a blog was, and that I could make one of my own to keep track of my brain ramblings. Also, getting online and reading all my favorite blogs has become a routine I've enjoyed this past year... it's something I look forward to each day.

Well I hope all of you have a safe, happy, and prosperous New Year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

You sound just like my husband, he usually falls asleep on the couch right before the ball drops too. But I always wake him up as the ball comes down to kiss him and tell him happy new year. Hope the year ahead brings you everything you could ever wish for.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home