Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Red Green Show

About a year ago I discovered the ultimate "redneck" show. Well, a comedic rendering of redneck life, anyway. This guy is on PBS on Saturday night in our area, although the shows are all reruns as the series ended a few years ago. Click on the title to see what I'm talking about. I don't care much for most of the other redneck comedy shows, but this one is funny.

I reformatted my computer today, so the viruses are all gone, for now. I forgot how much stuff you have to download because other applications use things that aren't on the computer to start with, so it's taken me all afternoon to get things back to normal, but I think I'm back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

Glad your computer is back in action! I hate when mine goes on the fritz -- I cry and act out until one of my friends fixes it! I'll definitely check out the show -- it's been a rough week -- a laugh would be a good thing. :)

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home