Saturday, February 02, 2008

Made It Through

January seems to me to be the longest, most depressing month of the year. A time when faces show post-holiday fatigue and everyday life is at a much slower pace than the mad rush of the previous few weeks. This year January wasn't so bad, and now it's over already. Maybe it's because I kept busy or maybe because time goes faster as you get older, but that long month didn't affect me as much as it sometimes does.
With February started that means that Lent is close at hand. I always try to make an earnest attempt to examine my life's direction during Lent, and usually I see myself so far off the course I need to be on that it depresses me. I know, however, that looking at my life is something that I should be doing, so in a way I look forward to the Lenten season, as scary as it is sometimes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

I like Lent as well. Certainly glad to get out of January and the Christmas hangover feeling. I can't believe it's already February! Time does go way way too fast.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home