Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yes, It's Still Winter

I decided to get an early start on tapping the maple trees this year, so last week- when it started to get nice out - I went out and put taps in a few trees. Naturally the weather changed, so my unusual promptness didn't matter - I'll still have to wait til it warms up before I get anything. You can't beat Ohio weather. Even though we're far enough south to miss the lake effect snows we still get our share of nasty stuff and today it's doing the nasty. Snow, then sleet, now rain and supposedly more snow tonight... I'm sure glad I don't live in a tropical location where I'd miss all this fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

Hey, I feel your pain as Bill C. might say! We just got a huge dump of snow and no school cancelled. Pout, pout, pout! I would kill for a snow day. :)

10:41 AM  
Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Tim!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home