Sunday, May 23, 2010

Your Opinion Please

I have a question for anyone who's ever watched tv. What show, in your opinion, has or had the best opening theme song? How about the best opening song from a movie?
I think for me, just off the top of my head, the tv show would have to be Dallas. Seems like it brought the enormity of all of Texas right into your living room each week. In the movie world I haven't decided what my favorite is. I'd be interested in hearing what other people think, so please leave me a comment.
This was on my mind today. It was a boring day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hi Tim,

The Dallas theme song used to be the music for my optional gymnastics floor routine. I always liked it. But as for excitement as a child, I loved Sanford and Son and did a little dance when the music came on. :)

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TV: The Beverly Hillbillies!
Movie: The Pink Panther Theme!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home