Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nothing New

I haven't written in a while because there's not much happening. School is going okay, and this week I'll have my first quiz, so I'll find out how much I've been paying attention. Haven't really settled into a routine yet, as far as establishing a homework time, but I haven't had a lot yet so I guess that's a good thing.
All freshmen have to take an orientation class, which is geared exclusively toward recent high school graduates, and I feel very uncomfortable in that class when we have to do papers on what we want to be when we grow up. Even though I sit in the back of that class I can feel a lot of eyes on me when they talk about joining clubs or sport teams. Yeah, I'm definately thinking about trying out for the basketball team. Pleasantly surprising, perhaps, is the tolerance I get from my classmates. Most are eighteen to twentysomething and I had expected a lot of behind-my-back old man remarks, but for young people they are very well mannered.
Anyway, maybe I'll think up something to write one of these days that's really worth reading.... Just kidding.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

Loved this post. The other day, an older (probably 80ish) man asked me what I was going to be when I grew up. I said, I think this is it. . . :)

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home