Saturday, March 11, 2006

Vacation's Over

Only two more days of vacation left and I haven't done much of anything at all. We went to a hotel for a couple of days last weekend, just to get away and so the kids could go swimming in the pool. Other than that, I've been extremely lazy this week. The furnace guys are all done with everything and we now have a new furnace and central air. Went to see about a loan so we could have money to buy the land we're looking at. hmm... not much else that's interesting or thought-provoking in Tim's life. Maybe if I hit the lottery tonight I'll have something to write about. Actually, I don't know if I could write anything down before my wife spends it all... still trying to figure out a way - when I hit - to keep it from her. Money never seems to reside long in her clutches. There's always something she just has to have. Well the sun is shining for a change so I think I'll go see what I can get into today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home