Friday, February 16, 2007

Good News

A while back I wrote about a friend who found out her son has cancer. After lots of radiation and chemo treatments, they just found out his cancer is gone. I work closely with her sometimes and I know all that she's been going through, so I'm really happy he came through it ok. It's been a hectic few months.

In some not-so-good news, my gas bill came yesterday. We got that new energy efficient furnace put in last year, and.... the results of that? Our bill was the highest it's ever been in the sixteen years we've been here. Granted, we ran it a lot because of the cold, but almost $500... for one month!?? So now the thermostat is set at 60 to try to save on next month's bill.... I'm cold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

I feel your pain, Tim! I've been confining myself to my home office and the space heater and not leaving my robe when I can. It's a little depressing.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home