Saturday, February 10, 2007

One Year Anniversary

It was a year ago yesterday that I stepped into the world of blogging, so happy anniversary to me I guess. Doesn't seem like it's been a year. Thanks to anyone who stopped to read. I'm sorry I haven't been very interesting, but I started this mainly to write down my thoughts and to chronicle my attempts to conquer my phobias. I haven't been very successful with the latter, and my thoughts are boring and repetitive, even to myself. Not sure if I'll keep this up or not. Have a great Saturday

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Happy one year blogger anniversary!!! I think you should keep it up. I like reading your posts.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Happy one year! I'm so impressed, Tim. A year is a long time to do anything. Please keep writing -- I think you inspire a lot of people, me in particular, with your honesty and lovely spirit. Thanks for sharing so much of yourself.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home