Wednesday, October 17, 2007

World Series Bound??

The Indians now lead the Red Sox 3 games to 1 in the playoff series, so if they win tomorrow night they go to the World Series. Of course you can't rule out the Sox just yet, they have an awesome team, but it would be nice if the Tribe made it. That would be two of the professional teams from Cleveland playing in the championship in the same year, as the Cavs came up a little short earlier in the year in the NBA championship series.
I love baseball.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,
I'll go for your guys since the Detroit Tigers choked this year! I have dated two baseball coaches in my day and hope to never see a minor league or school game again, but the professional ones are fun.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hi Tim! Hope you're having a good Tuesday -- it's a horribly long day for me, but what can you do? Tonight at nine I shall be free!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home