Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This and That

Well I sort of got the iPod situation figured out and got some tunes to put on it. I also looked at some games and thought I might as well try one and see how it worked, so after spending $4.99 and downloading the game I couldn't get it to load onto the iPod. After many failed attempts I saw that the game only played on certain models. After scrolling through a list with oodles of different models I determined that mine couldn't play the game after all.

I don't mind the winter weather for the first part of the season, but when it just keeps coming I start to get tired of being cold all the time and scraping ice off my windshield each morning. I'm ready for a heat wave.

The Cavaliers made a huge trade last week and got four new players, the most prominent being Ben Wallace, who was always putting it to the Cavs when he was in Detroit. All four new guys played in Sunday's game, which Cleveland won with apparent ease, so hopefully it will turn out to be a good trade.

Baseball spring training will start soon. That thought makes the weather easier to handle, although thinking back to my high school days it seemed like it was always cold when baseball came around. I remember my teeth chattering through most of the season, and how muddy and sloppy the field was at the start of the season.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

I can't believe you guys got Big Ben! That breaks my heart. He's still a Piston to me. But the Pistons are really doing well this year so I can't complain. I'm also sick of the winter! February needs to end soon!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home