Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Free Money for the Asking

WARNING: MOTHER-IN-LAW RANT AHEAD

I shouldn't be writing right now because I'm fairly fired up and I'll probably say things that I don't really want to clutter up my blog with right now but I'm going to anyway. My mother-in-law got her monthly check last Thursday and on Sunday she called and wanted to "borrow" $100 because she was broke. She had evidently blown all her money because her son told her he was going to give her some cash, but then he vanished - which happens all the time but she always believes him when he says he'll give her some. She was actually crying on the phone to me when she called, which doesn't faze me anymore, but I told my wife and she said she'd give her some. I just found out that she took some of the money and sent it to her other son, who's in prison. This infuriates me to no end, that I work to have my pay given to her to buy her cigarettes, let alone have it sent to a criminal.

I apologize to anyone who might happen to read this because I don't like to waste space writing about my mother-in-law, but since this is mainly a journal of my thoughts then I'm afraid you've stepped into a cow pie from my mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Oh Tim,

This sucks! Good grief -- I hate money issues! It makes life so rough. And your mother-in-law sounds like she falls for the same story every time. Here's some good thoughts for the day even though it's a rough one.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home