Friday, February 29, 2008

A Dim Light in the East

Even though winter is still gripping the area and I'm getting tired of the cold and snow, there is a sign of better times ahead. I start work at 6:30 every morning, and for the past several days I've noticed a general lightening in the eastern sky which means the nights are getting shorter which means there will be more sunlight which means it should start warming up which means I will be in a better mood.

Our store is remodeling and expanding, which has been a slow process so far but hopefully when the temperatures rise things will speed up. Right now they are working on constructing the new entranceway and things are a mess in front of the store. It will be nice when everything is done, but all I can see is more work for me in the future. At least I have a job, so I shouldn't complain..... plus Spring is on the way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

We made it through February! Yay! It's such a hard month, the end of the winter gruel and still so cold. But even in Detroit, it looks a little brighter now so I'm going to keep my spirits up in hopes of May -- my birthday, end of the school year, no more snow -- what could be wrong with that?

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home