Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Workin on the Shack

Yesterday and today were quite a change in weather from what it has been the last few weeks... months even. It got up to about 50 yesterday and about 70 degrees today, so I took the opportunity to paint the floor in the cabin. I did some yesterday then Ryan and I got more done today, so it's about 3/4 done. I just hope it dries since it's now raining out and supposed to turn colder tomorrow. I'm getting anxious for a lot of good weather so I can work on it some more. It looks pretty bare right now, but hopefully I'll get a porch put on it this spring and it will look a little less like an outbuilding and a little more like a cabin. I'll try to take some pictures of the inside too so I can have some before and after pics. Hurry up warm weather!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

Love the picture! Here you on the warmer weather. Winter is always so surreal, the longest month seems to be February. Hope all is well with you, buddy!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home