Monday, February 02, 2009

My Apologies

I use this space on the internet to write down my thoughts and feelings on whatever might be on my mind at the time, usually doing so without much planning and in a random sort of way because... that's me I guess. My post yesterday wasn't a recounting of an event in my life - from the past or the present - but was the way I imagine things might go if I was ever in that situation. I should have made that clear, and I apologize to my readers - check that, one reader and her oddly attractive scar .

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

Thanks for the sweet words about my scar! It's kind of scary, but I'm coming to terms with it. I guess if that Padma on Top Chef can have a groovy scar, so can I! I don't, however, want to marry Salmon Rushdie. Or divorce him or dedicate books to him like she did. :) But no worries on the piece; I'm never sure of the line between fact and fiction. I thought it was an excellent piece of writing, but I didn't want to say so in case it were true -- hey, love the writing and good luck with that suicide attempt -- ha! So I'm very relieved to hear that it's fiction and I have often felt/thought about that sort of thing as well. Never could do it, I don't think, but you never ever know.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home