Monday, March 30, 2009

The Visitor




This is Chubsy, our neighbor's dog in the country. This picture was taken about a year and a half ago and he's doubled in size since then. Everytime I go out to the cabin he, or one of the other two dogs, will come racing down the hill looking for a treat. I started giving them something whenever I saw them now they expect a Milkbone everytime they come down. They get in the way a lot and have chased all wildlife from our side of the hill, but its sometimes good to have company when I'm out there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hi Tim,

Your new friend is adorable! Thanks for the kind words on my blog anniversary! I hope you're having a great week -- spring is sort of here and Cleveland plays Detroit tonight -- what could be better? :)

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home