Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Down in the Dumps in a Small Town

I indicated a while back that I was pretty unhappy with my job and that hasn't changed, not for the better anyway. I was thinking; if I've gone as far as I can in the field I'm in and I'm not happy, then either my intelligence limits me so I can't go further or I'm in the wrong field. I really regret not getting a better education when I was younger because at my age my options are bleak for a career move. I'll keep pushing my kids to expand their horizons so they don't end up the same way I am. I hate being that kind of an example, but maybe that's the good that will have come from my life; to show my kids that they need to do something more with themselves.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

Man, I missed a couple of posts! Shame on me. I know how you feel which is why I got out of teaching. Just couldn't handle the same old, same old. Here's to whatever good comes along . . . and now I'm off to mass!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home