Thursday, April 27, 2006

Looking Better

Well, the realtor sent us a copy of the Platte map that the surveyor made and I was more than a little surprised. It seems the land goes not to the top of the hill, but to the bottom of the other side of the hill, which is a heck of a lot of real estate. The stake I found at the top of the hill the other day was the halfway point. I didn't realize that they measured through the hill when they did the survey...dummy me. The other side of the hill is all woods, so there is a lot of room to hunt and whatever else we'd want to do in the forest. We still want to see about getting a couple more acres so that it's spread out more and includes the land we wanted to build on. This is taking a lot longer than I thought it would, but if we get the land we want it will be worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home