Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Lazy Day

I was off work today and will be tomorrow again. It's extremely rare to get two days in a row like that, so I had planned on getting a lot accomplished today. It was a bit on the chilly side this morning so I thought I'd wait until later to get some yard work done, and in the meantime do some cleaning inside. However, after an hour of chatting on Yahoo to someone I rarely see online I was feeling tired so I sat down for a little while to rest, and lo and behold, the Sci-Fi channel was running The Incredible Hulk today! Since I love going back in time via old songs or tv shows there was no way I was going to let such an opportunity pass by without floating back to when I was young, terrific looking and in A-1 shape and physically able to mimic all those Hulk moves including throwing 300lb. boulders at passing aircraft.... ahhhh the good old days. I'm quite certain my wife will understand my apparent idleness once she knows the Hulk was on the tube today. She will. We have an understanding about that. Honest. No lie....................................ok it looks like I'd better kick it in gear to get this place cleaned up before she gets home. Oh, by the way.... for some reason my blog has been altered... not of my doing, but it appears to have lost about.... most of it's content. Maybe they're working on things today, I don't know. At any rate maybe this post will make it, if not then no one will know the extent of my slothiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home