Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Just Looking For Love

One of my interests is in the search for Bigfoot, aka Sasquatch, Yeti, and several other names all referring to creatures supposedly seen in many different parts of the world. I'm not one of those guys who attends conventions or races to a recent sighting to take pictures and smell any unusual looking droppings to try to find proof. I do like to check articles online from time to time though. There are many reports in this area of sightings by fairly reliable witnesses, some sightings less than ten miles from here. That area is a vast stretch of land with little civilization and thick wooded areas. If Bigfoot were to come through Ohio that is probably the part of the state that he would choose. I'm not convinced that we have an eight foot tall hairy man running around calling this his homeland, but it would be exciting if it were true. One theory, in fact, is one that I might be prone to believe and that is that Bigfoot is a migratory mammal and passes through Ohio on his seasonal treks to escape the hot southern weather or bitter cold of the north. Or, maybe he just is such a rare species that he has to travel far and wide to find a mate. You gotta think that his pickings are pretty slim when it comes to finding a female Sasquatch who's not overly concerned about odor, facial hair or balls of feces hanging from his hairy butt, so a cross country search would probably be the only way to satisfy his needs.

One of these days I'll have to put more effort into researching the Bigfoot phenomena. I don't know if I can go to my grave peacefully without knowing for sure whether there is a larger, hairier, probably more intelligent civilization living right under our noses.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

Happy Friday, buddy!! I don't know anything about
Bigfoot, but I think all that paranormal stuff is fascinating!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home