Friday, July 06, 2007

Long Haired Hippie

Being the procrastinator that I am I haven't gotten around to getting my hair cut for a couple of months and I'm starting to look like I did back in the seventies... my hair is, anyway. Back then I didn't get it cut very often, trying for the Peter Frampton look. My hair got as bushy as his, but I could never get it to grow much past my collar. My parents weren't thrilled that it was that long, and whenever my sister and her husband came to visit I always had to get it trimmed - her husband is a barber and he was always kept busy giving haircuts when he came. Now, it hasn't been cut in awhile because my barber died and I just hate to try to find a new one. Not that there are that many to choose from around here, but I don't like changes, and finding someone to cut my hair the way I like seems like a long drawn out process. I've been trimming it myself to keep it looking neat, but it's getting to the point that it needs someone who knows what they're doing, so I'll have to get busy and find someone..One of these days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

I'm sorry about your barber! I also loathe change like crazy and if my stylist quits, I'm going to have my hair down to my waist before I work up the nerve to try someone new!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home