Friday, February 05, 2010

Random Thoughts From a Muddled Mind

What if the reality that we live with is just a dream and when we die we wake from that dream? No I haven't been watching The Matrix and its certainly not a new concept but for some reason I've been thinking about that lately. If that's the case then who am I in real time? Do I look the same as me? Am I even human, or for that matter am I even a physical being? If life is just a dream then I should be able to do just about anything, go anywhere, be someone else. I haven't figured out how to do that yet though, so maybe this is the real deal.
Like everyone, I've had some pretty weird dreams which have been scary, funny, and sometimes insightful and futuristic (those are the ones forgotten shortly after awakening, the ones which would have make me rich from the new gadgets I dreamed up). I think I've always been me in my dreams, I don't ever remember being a girl, or someone's pet, or a can of Comet so if this existence isn't real then maybe I'll be the same when I wake up. Hopefully I'll be a much younger me when I wake up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hi Tim,

I love the fun dreams but am usually stuck with the sad ones. I hope you're having a good weekend!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home