Friday, June 10, 2011

Eventful Summer

Things have been happening right and left, so I haven't been on here for a while. It started with my mil, who was in the hospital for several things and was in bad shape at one point. She left the hospital with a pacemaker... Then my oldest son was in with pneumonia for a couple of days... About the same time my niece's husband died of a heart attack. Then some good news - my middle son's wife announced that she was pregnant with their second child.... My youngest son had been having some health issues and was diagnosed with diabetes, which was a shock but we're learning to adjust to insulin shots and carb counting.... More good news - my oldest son and his girlfriend told us she was pregnant, we were happy for them.... Two days later she lost the baby.
It's been a wild summer so far, and it's only June. Looking forward to some calmer days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hi Tim,

Good grief, man -- you've been through it and it isn't even July! Sending lots of love your way and prayers for all those who are ailing.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home