Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Knew You When

It's funny how, in this information age, it can be so difficult to find someone you once knew. I've been looking for friends I haven't seen in years and a lot of them have kept amazingly well hidden despite the vast resources at the disposal of the common Internet user.


When I was younger I met and became friends with people, always thinking in the back of my mind that I'd have them coming in and out of my life from time to time, should we ever lose contact. Now that I'm older I see that a lot of those long-ago encounters will stay forever in the past, logged in my memory as something good, bad, or just an uneventful passing of souls.


The sands of time seem to have buried many of my friends, so deeply that not even the almighty Internet can resurrect them. I'll keep searching though, wondering how the years have changed those people, and wondering whether some of those relationships should stay where they are, forever ensconced in part of me that belongs to another time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Deli :) said...

i like your writting :)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Yang Kuo said...

i like your writting :)


แคมฟรอก

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,For more info
Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
WhatsApp +91 7795833215
---------------------------------------------------------------------
نحن في حاجة ماسة إلى المتبرعين الكلى في مستشفى كوكيلابين الهند بمبلغ 450،000،00 $، لمزيد من المعلومات
البريد الإلكتروني: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
واتساب +91 7795833215

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home