Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Maybe soon

I just got back from an overnight camping trip with my youngest son, we went here and it was very fun and relaxing. Too bad we got rained out today or we would have gone swimming most of the day. But... when we came home there was a message from the title company wanting to set up a time for closing on our land...FINALLY!! Hopefully they can work it in for tomorrow, or even later today, still salvaging a little of my vacation to do some work on the land, which was why I took vacation this week in the first place, since we were supposed to close last Friday and I was told there'd be no problems whatsoever that would prevent that. LOL ....right. So just MAYBE I'll be a land owner in a couple of days... we'll see.


UPDATE: It's about an hour later now and guess what.... no closing for this week. They set it up for next Thursday... my birthday. I'm not going to hold my breathe for that date either... it's taken so long already! So right now I'm not in a good mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home