Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's been awhile since I've written anything, mainly because there's not much going on right now. Kids are out of school, which is nice, except for the fact that I have a 10 year old who needs a babysitter who happens to be my MIL, which is not the ideal situation. I'll have to get into that sometime, but in a nutshell it's always a hassle when he goes there, so whenever possible we try not to take him there.


We're waiting for the appraiser from the loan company to look at our land and give the ok to go ahead with the loan. We're supposed to go to closing next Friday.... I'm hoping nothing will go wrong. It seems funny to think how excited I am to be getting this land. When I grew up on the farm we had about 85 acres, so 7 acres of land mostly on a hill wouldn't have been a big deal at all. We had hay fields similar in size and I never thought that they could be anything other than hay fields, but I look at this property and see all sorts of possibilities. Since I've been living in town so long I guess I have an itch to get back to nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home