Sunday, July 16, 2006

Slow Going

I had mentioned previously that I wanted to see if I could find someone with a brush hog to clear my land for me. So far no luck. I've been using my weedeater and have a good sized chunk of the flat part of the land cleared, but it takes so long doing it that way. Plus I've had to go back over what I did because it's starting to grow high again. But I'm still loving it. :)


We went to the movies last night and saw "Click", the Adam Sandler movie. It was ok, but I'm not a big fan of Sandler. I don't think he's as funny as everyone else thinks he is. There was a lot of sexual humor in the movie, which I don't care for, especially since we had our 10 year old along. Speaking of movies I was right in my wonderings on the movie "Eight Below". I guess the producers figured it would be too hard to film in darkness and still have the audience able to follow the plot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home