Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Much Ado About Nothing

Wow! I sure write a lot about absolutely nothing. It says I've posted 65 entries since I started on here in Feb. or March. The number of those that are meaningful and thought-provoking probably aren't that many though.... closer to, say.....none. I started out with the intention on honing my writing skills while at the same time giving the world a much longed-for look into the life and times of Tim. However, with the lack of responses I've gotten on here I can only conclude one thing.... they're all waiting for the book to come out. So, here it is! Offered for the first time ever... everything you wanted to know about the man, his ideas, his daily life... any questions you have are answered in this one amazing hard bound book! What does Tim look like? ANSWERED! Is that his real name? IT'S IN THERE! Will he really send me an autographed copy of his book for that low low price? YES! But quantities are limited so ACT NOW! Just three or four easy payments of $29.99 plus shipping, handling, postage and various writer-assessed fees and you can have it in the privacy of your own home to enjoy and hand down to future generations. But... if you're one of the first two thousand you'll also receive a two- CD set of my very own dance steps. That's right! Without the interruption of accompanying music you can hear me dance to all my favorite songs. Pop, Heavy Metal, Jazz, and sooth, mellow easy listening... I dance to all of it on these cd's, and it's yours free! And that's not all! In every packet I also include a special surprise. It could be a pair of socks, a crayon, or maybe even an offer from a credit card company. But quantities are limited, sorry, so you have to take advantage of this offer RIGHT NOW! Please send cash or your debit card along with your pin number and I'll be sure that all expenses are deducted then I'll send your card back along with your new book and all those valuable extras. Thanks for giving me this chance to share my life with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home