Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gripe Day

There's a debate going on in the nearby city of Canton which calls for jail time and a heavy fine for anyone issue a second violation of the high grass law. I think all cities go too far with these stupid laws, but jail time takes the cake.

The fact that Obama bin Laden, or whatever his name is, might actually be our next president scares me. I read where he's only served an actual 143 working days as senator. His views are not in line with what's good for the country, in my opinion.

Hillary hasn't dropped out yet. That worries me just as much.

The Saudis are raising gas prices all the time to stick it to us. What happened to all the Iraqi oil that we went to war over? Since we've conquered them shouldn't we be getting their oil too?

The Cavs lost.

The Indians forgot how to use their bats.

The lottery hasn't made me rich yet. Its hypnotic lure of fortune draws me in every week.

I'm getting more gray hair.

I've discovered that I'm looking at girls and saying to myself "young enough to be your daughter", so I quit looking. The senile old women I sometimes laugh at are closer to my age than the young ones with the long legs and perky breasts.

The more work I do around the house the more I find that still needs done.

My neck has been hurting me for almost three months now. The doctor said it is a pulled muscle and will get better....eventually....if I live that long.

I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome which wakes me every night with a feeling of sticking my hand in a pin cushion. I'm supposed to wear a brace when I sleep and see if that helps. One of these days I'll have to get a brace.

My oldest son will turn 22 Friday. I don't understand how that can be since he was just starting kindergarten not too long ago.

I got to see my grandson once since he was born. Not because he lives a thousand miles away, but because my son's girlfriend , ex girlfriend now I guess, is mad at my son and won't let us see him.

I spend too much time on the computer griping about everything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hi Tim,

I hear you about gripe day! I'm feeling a bit of that myself. I'm so sorry about your grandson. That's a difficult situation, but I hope it will work out. Usually when all parties cool down after a break-up, the grandparents are the best help for the new mother and father. She'll see reason soon or get so tired that she has no choice. :) But I'm sending lots of good thoughts your way.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home