Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So Much To Do

I've been busy lately. Overly so. The bathroom project I started when I was on vacation is still ongoing. The garden I started about the same time still needs planted, and the grass at the land is desperately in need of mowing. Also, I have to get rid of a lot of junk at the old house site before they come to doze it in. I like keeping busy, but I also like playing on the computer and watching Indians and Cavs games, things I'm not getting much of a chance to do. Oh well, working at home is always preferable to working at your job, for most people.

Saturday I got to spend some time with my grandson, Jonathan, for the first time since he was born. It was great. My wife hasn't gotten to see him nearly as much as she wants, so it was a nice Mother's Day treat for her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

It's great that you got to see Jonathan! You have to post some pictures. I'd also like to see the Cavs play the Pistons. I like Lebron and Ben Wallace and think it would be a great battle. Hope you're having a good Friday!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home