Friday, September 15, 2006

Return To Reality

Somewhat of a return, anyway. I apologize for the previous couple of posts made by one or more of my alternative personalities. But it's ok to float off the deep end once in awhile, right?

I'm still working on a way to quit working and still have money coming in. Despite all the infomercials to the contrary, it's not easy to do. At least I haven't thought of anything yet...nothing legal anyway. I could play the stock market I guess, but with my luck I know how long I would last(when flipping a coin 100 times I would lose 92 times). *Interrupting that thought for a minute, did I just see a bare breast on tv? Twice? It was an ad for a show called Fashion House on WB, and it sure looked like it. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against showing breasts on medical shows or showing women breastfeeding, or National Geographic-type shows where it's the norm to go topless, but when they're definitely used to charge the sexual fantasies of the male audience - on a public tv station - then yes, that's something I don't want my kids watching.
Ok, what was I talking about? Vacation? Yes, I DO need one. Oh wait... I was talking permanent vacation. This was another day at work when I almost walked out. I've been there nine years, but lately it's so bad that if I don't get something else soon I'll lose my mind... what's left of it. So if you're reading this and have an idea of something to do to make money without really working........then you probably aren't willing to share that knowledge, so quit reading. Anyone else who really wants to help, or if you're looking for the same thing as me, maybe we can put our heads and your cash reserves to work and do something profitable.
Not a whole lot going on in the family news. Youngest son is off for a campout this weekend, the middle one just got his first car(we just got him the car and he's working on getting it running), and the oldest son is using my car because he got in a wreck Thursday. A little bit ironic that he got into one before his brother because he's the most careful driver I've ever seen, and his brother has a lead foot.
Well hopefully it's a nice weekend so I can get some things done that I want. If it isn't then I'll come on here and complain about it. So long.

2 Comments:

Blogger TanikaBrown said...

Hi! I saw you stopped by and wanted to return the favor. I made your list. Wow! Glad to know I made somebody's short list. As soon as you figure out how to get rich quick, call me!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

lol... I think you'll be rich and famous long before I am. You've got a good start anyway.. at least on the being famous part. :)

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home