Monday, June 09, 2008

Round and Round

I've come to the conclusion that the secret to life has to do with circles, or spirals. Everywhere you look you can find forces moving in circular directions, from the spinning of atoms all the way to the rotation of the galaxies. This isn't, of course, an earth-shattering discovery but I realized that there must be ways to harness this natural revolution of life in means that we haven't thought of yet. I thought of that the other day when I was watching the wind swirl dust and leaves in mini tornadoes and I wondered why it would blow that way when it was over wide open ground. Sure, I know that temperature and humidity and other factors cause minute shifts in direction, but why not blow in a random, scattered way? It almost seemed as if these swirling wind currents were drawn to form these little tornadoes out of sheer .....fun. I must research this more.

Jonathan was over the other day -he's my grandson - and my wife took some really cute pictures, some with he and I together which were nice. I'd post them, but my wife (who's not quite a technical whiz) accidentally deleted them, along with all the other pictures on there including my son's confirmation pictures from last week. Anyway, Nathan and his girlfriend seem to be working things out so hopefully Jonathan will be over more often. I'm really liking this grandpa gig.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

How cool! Can't wait to see the pictures and all!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Hey Tim,

I tried to leave a comment on the picture of your GORGEOUS grandson, but it wouldn't let me! He's a doll and I'm glad you are getting to see more of him. Too cute!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home